Thursday 8 December 2011

fogiveness

looking at forgiveness. Everyone says, forgive and forget. i say i have forgiven the man for everything, and believe he is totally blameless in this. But what about the person who i feel has contributed to this problem more than anyone else? Would I be expected to forgive her? or would it be acceptable to say there is a good chance that, in a few years time, i still won't have stopped hating her? Hatred is a poisonous emotion, yet it is so hard to let go of. What hurts the most and fuels that anger and hatred,is that i knew the full extent of her destructive powers, and so did everyone else.I would never wish bad things, but I do not wish her well. I have done a great deal of things that I am by no means proud of, but never have i caused anyone the pain and anger she has.
I still love the man, heart body and soul, and to see him slip through my fingers doesn't make me hate him. i hate what he has done, but I shouldn't even hate that. no amount of wishing is ever going to bring him back, and no amount of hope is going to make any difference. I would still do anything for him. Everyone I have spoken to seems to think i should not be forgiving him, and i should blame him for everything, and shouldn't be so hung up on him still.
Wouldn't you still be hung up on someone whom you love so deeply?
When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. People say moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult. Maybe that is true but right now it is the moving on that's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts