Monday 7 February 2011

First post

I've set up this blog to talk about life, its been an interesting year and it all seems to be a bit stuck 17th Feb will mark the exact day this past year got interesting. But alas it it wasn't always good interesting, it was good interesting from 17th Feb 2010 until 15th October 2010. Then it got bad interesting. I want the same as everyone else in the world, job, family, house, a dog (maybe not everyone) Living in someone else's house as an au pair isn't the worst thing in the world but its not where I want to be forever. I'd also like a relationship that lasts more than 5 minutes. I'm begining to wonder if i made the right decision to leave Ormskirk. I ask myself every day why I left, hindsight is a wonderful thing for sure.
I have soe great friends, but i rarely get to see them, especially the uni people, whom i miss loads.
I always lived my life by the idea that everything happens for a reason, but now i'm not so sure, there never seems to be reasons for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts